The spicy warmth of ginger and cinnamon blows a cozy breeze into this sweet winter coffee.
1 Aeroccino milk frother or your Nespresso machine's steam nozzle
1 tall Recipe Glass (350 ml / 12 oz)
- Put a spoon of honey on the bottom of the cup and add some ginger on it.
- Pour milk in the Aeroccino or use the steam pipe of your Nespresso machine, then put your milk froth in the cup.
- Prepare the Indriya from India Grand Cru in espresso (40 ml/ 1.5 oz).
- Add the espresso to the preparation and decorate with some ginger powder and the cinnamon stick.
1 capsule of Grand Cru Dharkan
1 l or 33.8 oz of cream (for one siphon)
80 ml or 2.7 oz of gingerbread syrup (for one siphon)
1 teaspoon of honey
some crushed walnut halves
- Prepare the whipped cream by pouring the syrup and the cream in a siphon.
- Let it cool in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Put one teaspoon of honey in a PIXIE Dharkan cup, then pour one Ristretto Dharkan Grand Cru (25 ml / 0.85 oz) and add the whipped cream on top. Decoration: Decorate with a bit of honey and some crushed walnut halves.
Apple Ginger Coffee
Autumn in Canada. The milk foam takes on the flaming red colour of cinnamon. Its warm steam is fragrant with apple and ginger aromas.
1 capsule of Decaffeinato Lungo Grand Cru (to produce 110 ml, 3.75 oz of Lungo coffee)
1 Apple & Ginger herbal tea bag
2 teaspoons of maple syrup
3 tablespoons of milk froth
A pinch of ground cinnamon
- Place the herbal tea bag in a cappuccino cup and prepare your Decaffeinato Lungo Grand Cru directly onto it
- Allow the apple and ginger tea to infuse for 4 minutes, then remove the bag
- Add the maple syrup to the coffee and set aside
- Prepare the milk froth using the steam nozzle of your Nespresso machine or the Aeroccino milk frother
- Place 3 tablespoons of frothed milk on top of the coffee and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.